Renew your Discover Ipswich Listing
Listings on the Discover Ipswich website are powered by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW), which for Queensland-based businesses, is managed by Tourism & Events Queensland. This page provides information regarding the benefits of and how to renew your ATDW listing and keep your business being promoted on Discover Ipswich.
If you have not previously been listed on the ATDW or Discover Ipswich, please click here for more information about promoting with Discover Ipswich and creating a new listing.
Benefits of renewing:
Renewing businesses may continue to be featured in marketing activities including:
• Listing on the Discover Ipswich website
• Listing in the annual Discover Ipswich Magazine
• Brochure display in the Ipswich Visitor Information Centre
• Inclusion in blog posts, social media and eNewsletters
• Participation in media opportunities, campaigns and marketing collateral
Figures current as at 31 October 2019 and based on 12 month average where applicable.
Ipswich Tourism Operators Network (ITON):
Having an active ATDW listing is essentially the criteria for being a full member of the Ipswich Tourism Operators Network (ITON). As such, businesses are required to renew their listing in order to remain a full ITON member and continue to receive benefits including:
- Invitations to ITON briefings and industry events
- Industry updates and opportunities from Ipswich City Council’s Tourism Branch
- Membership of the ITON Facebook Group
- Access to industry development and capacity building programs
What does renewal cost?
Renewal of ATDW listings costs $200 (incl. GST), but members of ITON receive a $50 discount.
If you have not received your discount code, please email [email protected] requesting a code as you will need to enter this when you complete your renewal.
How do I renew?
- Use this link to go to ATDW-Online: https://oauth.atdw-online.com.au/login
- Login with your Username and Password:
- Your Username will be the email address of the registered user that set up / last accessed your organisation’s ATDW listing.
- If you cannot remember your password, use the Forgot password? tool to reset your password.
- If you are having trouble logging in and the Forgot password? tool is not working, it is likely that you are not entering the email address (username) associated with your listing. Please email us at [email protected] if you need to get the email address (username) updated.
- You should be taken to a screen showing all of the ATDW listings associated with you account. This may only be one listing.
- Click UPDATE beside the listing that needs to be renewed.
- This is now your opportunity to check that all the information in your listing is correct and up-to-date, and optimised to promote your business to prospective visitors. We recommend checking your listing for the following:
- Is all the information in the description still correct?
- Has your location or contact details changed?
- Are your opening days and times still correct?
- Are the existing photos in your listing the best photos to ‘sell’ your business to prospective visitors? (Note: any new images must be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1536 pixels high).
- Do you have a video that can be linked to your listing from YouTube or Vimeo?
- Do you have any new social accounts to link to your listing?
- You will need to make at least one change before you submit for renewal. This could be as simple as deleting a word in the description and re-entering it.
- Once you have made all your changes, you should see the SEND FOR REVIEW button highlighted at the top right of the screen.
- Click SEND FOR REVIEW and you will be taken to the next screen where you can pay for your renewal.
- The renewal fee will be automated to $200 (incl. GST). You can enter your discount code to reduce this to $150 (incl. GST). If you have not received your discount code, please email [email protected] requesting a code.
- Once you submit your payment, your listing will automatically be submitted for review by the ATDW’s Quality Assurance team. The Quality Assurance process can take 3-5 business days. Following this, you will receive an email from ATDW confirming that the listing has been approved or requesting for you to log back in and make changes or supply additional information.
- Any updated content in your ATDW listing should be visible on the Discover Ipswich website within 1-2 days of you receiving your approval confirmation email from ATDW.
Contact and Support:
If you encounter difficulties with renewing your ATDW listing please contact Council’s Tourism Branch for support:
Phone: (07) 3810 6630
Email: [email protected]