Discover Ipswich is Ipswich City Council’s platform for promoting Ipswich’s leisure tourism experiences and services. Eligible businesses can partner with Council to promote their business on the Discover Ipswich platforms to gain exposure to our targeted audiences throughout Ipswich and south east Queensland.
Businesses that promote with Discover Ipswich may be featured in marketing activities including:
• Listing on the Discover Ipswich website
• Listing in the annual Discover Ipswich Magazine
• Brochure display in the Ipswich Visitor Information Centre
• Inclusion in blog posts, social media and eNewsletters
• Participation in media opportunities, campaigns and marketing collateral
Figures current as at 30 November 2018.
Introductory Offer (for first year): $75 (incl. GST)
Annual Renewal (due in 12 months): $150 (incl. GST)
In order to promote with Discover Ipswich and add a listing to the Discover Ipswich website, businesses first require an Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) listing. The good news is that our team can help you create an ATDW listing for your business.
Simply complete and submit the form below to provide us with your business details. One of our team will be in touch to let you know if your business is eligible to promote with Discover Ipswich and to provide you with more information on how to officially apply.