Summer Land Camels
Camel Farm Experience
Summer Land’s professional cameleers guide you on a behind the scenes tour through the world’s largest wild camel training centre and dairy operation.
Meet courageous wild camel trainers and find out how they build trust with the camels and train them to produce the world’s best quality camel milk.
‘Get a camel’s eye view’ of dairy operations, cheese, gelato and skincare production facilities.
- Learn about camels and Australia’s camel history
- See ‘Smart Tech Farming’ operations
- Meet and hand feed our gentle camels (camel food is an additional expense)
- Supervised tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
- View wild camels and learn how trust is developed with their
- Learn about camel milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients and how they benefit human health
- Taste the delicious camel milk and learn how it is processed into cheese and gelato
New $150 to $650 rebate for Groups visiting Ipswich:
Ipswich City Council has launched a new rebate program, which provides a financial incentive for groups (tour companies, schools, Probus, corporate) of 10 or more paid participants visiting the heritage City of Ipswich. Click here to learn more.
Availability / Opening Hours:
11:00am daily and 11:00am & 1:30pm Sundays for FIT (Groups by arrangement)
Min/Max Group Size:
15 to 55
Prices valid to 31 March 2021
Contact directly for rate and fact sheet
Special Conditions / Additional Information:
Closed toe shoes advisable
Bookings and Information Contact:
Phone: (07) 5467 1706
Email: [email protected]