Hardings Paddock Campground – Terms and Conditions
- No refunds for bookings cancelled within 72 hours of arrival. Exceptional refunds may be granted by the operator if deemed as reasonable cause.
Conditions of Use:
- Flinders-Goolman Conservation Estate is locked from sunset to sunrise and the campground is always locked. You must have the combination code to enter a locked area. You will be provided the code once a booking has been made.
- The PERMIT (booking) NUMBER must be displayed at all times on the vehicle dashboard and camping accommodation.
- Maximum of six people permitted per campsite.
- No more than one vehicle with trailer is permitted per campsite.
- Fireworks or naked flames are prohibited.
- Plants, animals, natural or cultural resources must not be disturbed or damaged.
- Wildlife must not be fed, or food left out which may be scavenged.
- Council property must be left clean tidy and undamaged.
- All rubbish must be removed on departure. Rubbish must not be buried or left behind.
- Electric generating equipment and compressors must not be used.
- Loud noise is not permitted after 10.00pm.
- Activities must not cause nuisance to others at any time.
- Horses are not permitted within the campground or picnic/day use area.
- Domestic animals other than guide dogs are not permitted.
- Vehicles must not be driven in the campgrounds after 10.00pm.
- Vehicles are only permitted on camp sites designated roads and car park areas.
- Nails, ropes or similar fixings must not be used on vegetation or Council infrastructure.
- Sewerage from caravans/campervans must not be released at the campground.
- Ipswich City Council must be notified as soon as practicable of any loss of or damage to Council property.
- Costs associated with Emergency Services Security or Duty Officer callouts cleaning or repair.
- Maximum length of stay is 7 consecutive nights regardless of number of bookings.