Located in the iconic Queens Park, the Ipswich Visitor Information Centre is operated by Ipswich City Council with three full-time staff and a team of dedicated and experienced volunteers.
We are open seven days a week - closed only on Christmas Day and Good Friday - and our friendly team are happy to assist you in making the most of your visit to Ipswich.
Our services include:
- free booking service for accommodation, tours, attractions and airport bus transfers
- an extensive range of brochures on Ipswich, the Scenic Rim and Queensland
- souvenirs and gift items
- local arts and crafts
- Internet access
We are also an agent for TICKETMASTER and TICKETEK
Opened in 2003, the modern facilities in the Queenslander-style Centre include:
- customer parking - cars, motorhomes, coaches/buses
- showers (please provide your own toiletries and towels)
- cafe for light refreshments
- wide verandahs
BUS GROUPS WELCOME
If you're planning a group bus trip to Ipswich, we can arrange for a local guide (bookings essential) to provide commentary on your city tour. We can also provide a scrumptious morning tea or you are welcome to use our facilities and bring your own. Either way, to avoid double bookings, we would appreciate hearing from you at least 14 days in advance. You can call us on (07) 3281 0555 or send an email to email@example.com